+

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

2015 - UNGLOGGED ROUNDUP

2015 was a great year! I tested for the first time for pattern designers, discovered new techniques, made something for myself and, the cherry on top of the cake, got to meet in person an amazing group of very talented Portuguese sewing bloggers.

What I tremendously failed in 2015... was to blog about my makings!


So, I thought that before starting to show what I have already sewed in 2016, I should redeem myself and show some of my makings that were never blogged: 








1- Aster Cardigan by LBG Studio for Willow and Co. in a yellow knit fabric from Joann's and some liberty.
2 - Elasticized gathered skirt (self-drafted)
3 - Elasticized raglan tunic (self-drafted)
4 - Myrantine Tunic by Citronille.












5- Baby Sunbonnet by Purl Soho and Bloomers from Citronille's "Intemporels pour Bebes"
6 - Roller Skate Dress and summer shorts by Oliver and S  
7 - Paneled Sunsuit by Call Ajaire.
8 - City Gym Shorts by Purl Soho










9- Boy Shorts by Ruriko Yamada (Happy Homemade: Sew Chic Kids)
10 - Marie Tunic by Citronille
11 - Night gowns (self-drafted)
12 - Baby Tunic and Bloomers both from Citronille's "Intemporels pour Bebes"


13 - Button-back Puffed Sleeved Blouse by Akiko Mano (Linen, Wool, Cotton)
14 - Summer Romper by Purl Soho
15 - Gathered skirt with braces (self-drafted)
15 - Myrantine tunic by Citronille turned into dress  


For 2016, I definitely want to sew more for myself. You can check what I have doing on Instagram! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment