+

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Happy Birthday Sara!

Long time no see... I know, I know! I intend to post some of the outfits that I have been making for my kids soon on the blog, but today's post is different... 


There is someone, who unfortunately I never met in person, who has always been very kind to me. We "met" at a Portuguese facebook group and she always made very nice comments to my posts. Afterwards, she started following me on Instagram and eventually was the first person to comment on my blog! She doesn't know this, but her kind words every time I posted something I made, either on facebook or instagram, were essential in my decision to create a blog. So, basically, if you are reading this, its because of her. :-)


She is not only very kind, but incredibly talented. She knows everything there is to know about about sewing! A real live wikipedia! She took real sewing lessons and is capable of amazing things. I am not kidding, just look at this jacket!  


Also, she has 3 amazing kids who are the super models for her fantastic creations. Just see this, this and this! Crazy cool right?! She also makes great clothes for herself, my favorite one are these culottes! Loooove them! 



So, it happens that today, October 3, is her Birthday, so Happy Birthday Sara! I wish you all the best and thank you so so much for being my friend, you rock!



xoxo



2 comments:

Magda E. said...

Que lindas palavras Soraia! Se eu fosse a Sara já estava de lencinho na mão, LOL

Soraia said...

:-)

Post a Comment