+

Monday, December 29, 2014

CHRISTMAS OUTFITS

Christmas calls for special outfits! Although I have been sewing for some years for my children, this year was the first time that I made them their Christmas outfits. I always bought them traditional outfits from Portuguese brands, but, though I may be a little (a lot) biased, I think they have never been so well dressed! ;-)
Teresa wore a red corduroy dress with a white shirt, blue tights and blue velvet shoes. I used Straight-Grains' Hanami dress pattern. I made this dress a couple of months ago for the I heart Marcel Marlier series (when I made the dress, I already knew this was the one she was going to wear on Christmas Eve). The fabric is a lightweight red corduroy from Robert Kaufman. I wanted to add a belt also in red corduroy with a white ribbbig, but was unable to finish it on time...



For Manel I made shorts with the same red Robert Kaufman corduroy I used for Teresa's dress. I used the Two Haute Shorts pattern. Although this pattern is intended for girls, it is perfect for boys also! This is my second version so far! (you can see my first version here) I love it!




Here they are with their outfits. Cute right?




2 comments:

fairiesbubblesco said...

Ficaram tão giros!! Ficam mesmo bem a combinar :-)

Unknown said...

Adoro parabéns

Post a Comment