+

Thursday, October 16, 2014

I DID IT!

I am finally doing this! :-) After years of indecision... will I have the time? Will anyone want to read this? Do I want anyone to read this??? Well... today I finally decided to go ahead with this enterprise! The thing is: I love sewing, especially kids’ clothes, but sewing can be a lonely exercise unless you surround yourself of those who also share the same passion. With very very few exceptions, none of my friends sew... so, I hope that the blog will help me connect with other sewing enthusiasts all over the world! Let's see... 

5 comments:

Patrícia Castro said...

Eu leio! Grande croma.
Go for it!

Soraia de Sousa Mendes said...

Lol! Tou a contar contigo! ;-) Beijosss

Rita Lombert said...

You rock. Eu leio. Já li tudo e estou a adorar.
Go go girl!!!!

Soraia de Sousa Mendes said...

Obrigada Rita!!! xx

fairiesbubblesco said...

Fico contente por teres o blog :-) Já era seguidora no Flickr e gosto imenso do que fazes.
Maria

Post a Comment