+

Sunday, October 19, 2014

EASY AND VERY SATISFACTORY PROJECTS!

I really like those projects that though easy to put together provide great satisfaction. This is the case of the A dress from Yoshiko Tsukiori's Girls Style Book.



I really love the design of Japanese patterns and kids look so cool on them. The A dress is a project that can be made really quickly and looks so great! Check it out:




In the first version I made (so far I made 3!), I used an aqua plaid print, which was also a perfect fabric for boys... so I made Manel another Balthasar shirt. This time instead of using the classic version, I included a hoodie and a front pocket.







This is how the two pieces look together!





  













6 comments:

Sara said...

Love them both! I agree with you about the Japanese patterns. They are amazing! And I love matching outfits! These are so lovely... And your kids? Adorable!!

Soraia de Sousa Mendes said...

Thank you!!! I do not find it easy to find fabric that I can use for both of them and I am always so happy when I do! :-)

fairiesbubblesco said...

I also have this book and love it, but I'm waiting for summer to arrive to actually make something from it...
These are adorable!
Maria

Conversas de Hermanas said...

This dress was my first pattern from a japanese book and it was my niece favourite dress (I've sewed for her since my daughter was still in my belly... now my niece is not so lucky LOL)

ritapirolita said...

Concordo plenamente, a maior dificuldade está em encontrar tecidos que sejam adequados para menina e menino, mas tu fazes um trabalho espetacular <3

ritapirolita said...

They look so cute in their matching outfits <3

Post a Comment